Random drawing from newsletter subscriber list
One (1) Grand Prize: Autographed copy of Hell Holes: Demons on the Dalton
Five (5) Runners Up: Free download of Hell Holes: Demons on the Dalton
Start Date: 1 April 2017
End Date: 30 April 2017
Contest Terms and Conditions
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Prizes. The majority of prizes will be books, typically authored by Donald Firesmith with physical books being autographed. See the individual contest descriptions for prize details and number of winner(s). Each prize will be awarded “as is” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose).
- Automatic Enter. You are automatically entered into all contests as long as you remain subscribed to the newsletter.
- Eligibility. Contests are open to individual legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who have a subscription to the Firesmith’s Speculative Fiction Newsletter. You must be the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state or jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry. Donald Firesmith and members of his immediate family are not eligible to participate.
- Selection of Winner(s). Winners will be randomly selected from the subscriber list of the Firesmith’s Speculative Fiction Newsletter. The odds of winning depend on the number of subscribers at the end of the contest when the winner(s) are selected. You agree that Sponsor’s decisions related to each Contest and all distribution of prizes are final.
- Notification. Winners will be announced on this website and in the associated issue of Firesmith’s Speculative Fiction Newsletter. Winner(s) will also be notified by email, typically within 5 business days of the end of the contest. The the prize is physical (e.g., an autographed book), the winner(s) will be asked to provide their mailing address so that the prize can be mailed to them.
- Privacy notice. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees that Donald Firesmith may use the winner’s name in any manner and in any medium for promotional purposes without additional compensation, including posting in a winner’s list, except where prohibited by law. All information submitted in connection with the contest will be treated in accordance with these contest Terms and Conditions and the Firesmith’s Speculative Fiction Newsletter subscription process.
- Cancellation. Donald Firesmith reserves the right to cancel or modify this promotion at any time.
- No Liability. Each contest is governed by the laws of the United States. By entering a contest, you agree (for yourself and your heirs) that Donald Firesmith and any entity involved in any aspect of the contest (all aforementioned parties are collectively, the “Released Parties”) will have no liability, and will be held harmless from and against liability, loss, injury or damage to property or person, including death, and reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or participation in the contest, even if caused or contributed to by the negligence of any of the Released Parties.
204 total views, 1 views today